Oldham Engineering Installations understand the importance of health and safety and have developed a company health and safety policy to which all staff members are inducted. This along with regular safety training, toolbox talks and CSCS ensure that all staff have a full understanding of Health & Safety and work in the correct ways.
Oldham Engineering Installations carries out bespoke risk assessments and provides comprehensive written method statements for each individual installation, prior to carrying out any work on site. The Operations Director is also is a qualified “Management of Lifting Operations” appointed person (BS7121) and is able to produce detailed lifting plans, reducing the need for expensive contract lifts.
We currently have employees with;
- NEBOSH General Certificate – Operations Director
- IOSH Managing Safely – Site Managers & Foremen
- SMSCS Cards – Site Managers
- Full First Aiders – Site Managers & Foremen
- CSCS Cards
- IOSH Working Safely Passport
- FLT Operations Licence (Counter Balance & Reach Trucks)
- Telehandler Operators License
- MEWPs (IPAF) Class 3A & 3B
- Working At Height (+15m)
- Manual Handling
- Lifting & Slinging
- Asbestos Awareness
- Abrasive Wheel Training
- RTITB Qualified Forklift Truck Instructor
Oldham Engineering Installations is firmly committed to the development of all staff both in skill sets and Health & Safety training. To facilitate this Oldham Engineering Installations has in-house instructors in Forklift truck, Abrasive Wheel, Manual handling. As active members of RoSPA this allows to keep up to date with current legislation, new ideas and equipment in the market place.