Oldham Engineering Installations have been installing pallet handling equipment and conveyors for over 20 years. Oldham Engineering Installations have installed systems for most of the major UK and European materials handling companies such as; SSI Schäfer, Dematic, TGW, Stöcklin, and Logistex. Together we have completed many successful installations in ambient, chill and freezer warehouses for some of the big names in distribution; Wincanton, Partner Logistex, TNT, TDG, and Eddie Stobarts.
Pallet Conveyors and Pallet Handling Equipment
Oldham Engineering Installations have undertaken the mechanical installation of most pallet conveyors, including but not limited to:
- Gravity Roller Conveyors.
- Powered Roller Conveyors.
- Chain Conveyors.
- Traversing Conveyors.
- Roller Lift Transfer Tables.
- Scissor Lift Tables.
- Pallet Elevators.
- Low level Pallet Elevators at Infeed and Outfeed Positions.
- Pallet Stackers / Destackers.
- Robotic Stackers / Destackers.
- EMS Monorail & Inverted EMS Monorails.
- Shrink Wrap Units / Stretch Wrappers.
- Shuttle and Transfer Cars.
- AVO & AVL Conveyors.
- AGV Conveyors.
- Gravity Run Out Rollers.
- Forklift Truck Barriers and Pallet Guides.
- Pneumatic Controls & Pipe Work.
Oldham Engineering Installations always aim to build long term relationships with our clients and their customers; with emphasis on trust, reliability and professionalism. We understand that prompt attention to your enquiries is often needed, along with a bespoke competitive price. That’s why we put together comprehensive and transparent proposal packages tailored to your requirements.