Oldham Engineering Installations have been involved in pneumatic handling projects for over 20 years and have installed numerous technically advanced solutions for major clients in the food, pharmaceutical and plastics industries. Working closely with our clients; Kek Gardner, Braby and Gericke we have had many successful installations for end users such as; Astra- Zeneca, Carron Phoenix, Dalziel Ingredients, Premier Foods and H J Heinz.
Pneumatic Conveyors and Pneumatic Handling Systems
Oldham Engineering Installations have undertaken the mechanical installation of most pneumatic & powder handling systems, including but not limited to:
- Mixers from 100 litre to 6000 litre units.
- Bag Fillers.
- Powder Storage Discharge.
- Magnetic Separators.
- Weighing and Feeding Systems.
- Weigh Conveyors.
- Despatch Conveyors.
- Collector Conveyors.
- Transfer Belt Conveyors (Incline, Decline or Horizontal).
- Fixed and Weigh Hoppers.
- Lean Phase Pressure and Vacuum Systems.
- Low Velocity Pneumatic Conveyors.
- Volumetric Feeders.
- Electric and Pneumatic Bridge Breakers.
- Pneumatic Controls and Pipework.
- Liquid fill pipework from ½” up to 2 ½”.
Oldham Engineering Installation always give prompt attention to all enquiries placed with us. With the experience in this industry, Oldham Engineering Installations have the knowledge and understanding to calculate a bespoke price or labour rate to suit your projects individual needs. We also offer detailed proposal packages so you can see the complete price breakdown.