Oldham Engineering Installations can offer a broad range of services to waste and material recycling plants; from a complete on site service to smaller enhancements and maintenance items.
Oldham Engineering Installations have worked with award winning clients such as Axion Polymers and Biffa Waste Services. Together we have had many successful installations on various recycling systems including; wet, dry and pneumatic separation systems for plastics, metals and general waste.
Conveyor Systems for Recycling Plants
Oldham Engineering Installations have undertaken the mechanical installation of various recycling plant systems, including but not limited to:
- Troughed Belt Conveyors.
- Radial Conveyors.
- Screw Conveyors.
- Fixed and Weigh Hoppers.
- Weigh Conveyors.
- Pneumatic and Hydro Cyclones.
- Water Tank Systems.
- Vibratory Screens.
- Vibratory Conveyors and Feeders.
- Elevators (Belt Bucket, Disc Elevator and Chain Bucket).
- Combi and Drum Separators.
- Electro Magnetic Separators.
- Expansion Chambers.
- Chutes (Design, Supply, Fabrication and Installation).
- Support Steel Work, Mezzanines and Platforms including Handrailing and Safety Fence Installation (Design, Supply, Fabrication and Installation).
- Portal Frame Buildings.
- Dust Filters, Dust Extraction Equipment and Ductwork.
- Fan Units, Pneumatic Controls and Pipework.
Oldham Engineering Installations provide flexible resources and services tailored to your plant, accommodating any system modifications, relocations or installations you may require at realistic prices. The experience Oldham Engineering Installations’ have in this industry means that the impact on other processes will always be considered and time schedules agreed, to minimise disruption on site.