Oldham Engineering Installations have been installing tote handing equipment and conveyors for over 20 years. Oldham Engineering Installations have installed systems for most of the major UK and European materials handling companies including; SSI Schäfer, Dematic, Vanderlande, Logistex and Qimarox. Together we have had many successful Installations at the distribution centres of some of the big names in retail; Tesco, B&Q, ASDA, Next, JD Sports, RS Components and Screwfix.
Tote and Carton Conveyor Installations
Oldham Engineering Installations have undertaken the mechanical installation of most tote and carton conveyors, including but not limited to:
- Gravity Roller Conveyors.
- Lineshaft (Fixed and Mobile).
- ZLP Accumulating Roller Conveyor (Belt Under Roller & Motorised Roller).
- Padded Chain Conveyor.
- Slider, Transport and Collector Belt Conveyors.
- Powered Belt and Roller Curves.
- Roller & Belt Merge Units.
- Ploughs (Fixed & Powered).
- Transfer Conveyors including; Belt Transfers and Chain Transfers.
- Chutes & Glacis.
- Sorters including; Tilt Tray (Chain & Linear Driven), Shoe, Bomb-Bay, Cross Belt and Skewed Wheel Divert.
- Tote Elevators.
- Tote Stackers / Destackers.
- Spiralveyors (Apollo, Astec and Amberflex).
- Labellers / Printers.
- Carton Erector and Closing / Lidding Machines.
- Pneumatic Controls & Pipe Work.
Oldham Engineering Installations understand the logistical demands within the distribution and retail industries; in particular the need to optimise supply times and work around peak periods. This can be in a live distribution centre or a greenfield development. Oldham Engineering Installations have developed many long lasting relationships with our clients enabling us to tailor our services to their needs. Whether you need prompt attention to your enquiry or a bespoke competitive price, our experienced staff can ensure your needs are met.