Oldham Engineering Installations have been installing, upgrading and enhancing automated baggage conveyor systems for over 20 years. Oldham Engineering Installations have worked with clients such as; George Robsons, IS Solutions, Logan Teleflex and Viking Trailers to produce successful installations for leading global and regional airports including; Doha, Addis Ababa, Heathrow, Manchester, East Midlands, London City, Gatwick and Aberdeen.
OEI Baggage Conveyor Installations
Oldham Engineering Installations have undertaken the mechanical installations of most baggage handling systems, including but not limited to:
- Transport, Collector, Indexing and Weigh Belt Conveyors.
- Powered Belt Curves.
- Powered Roller Bends.
- Gravity Roller Conveyors.
- Ball Tables.
- Check- In Conveyors and Desks.
- Roller Belt Merge Units.
- Ploughs (Fixed & Powered).
- Bag Pusher Units.
- Top Loader Conveyors.
- Baggage make up Carousels.
- Baggage reclaim Carousels.
- Chutes and Glacis.
- Tilt Tray Sorters.
- X-Ray Machines.
- Vertical Sortation Units.
- Support Steel Work, Mezzanines and Platforms (Design, Supply, Fabrication and Installation).
- ULD Handling Castor and Roller Decks.
- ULD Storage Units.
- Pneumatic Controls and Pipework.
Oldham Engineering Installations believe that attention to detail and professionalism is the key to successful installations. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, which continues to achieve the ISO 9001: 2008 standard. We have experienced staff, dedicated to ensuring that all projects run smoothly, from applying for passes to on-site activities.