Oldham Engineering Installations started working in the bulk handling industry over 20 years ago. Since then Oldham Engineering Installations have worked with many clients including Geo Robsons, Brighouse Engineering, Mec Construction and Fairport Engineering. Oldham Engineering Installations have had many successful installations on various sites including; rock quarries, glass making plants, water treatment facilities along with block, flag and tile making facilities.
Bulk Handling and Material Handling Conveyors
Oldham Engineering Installations have undertaken the mechanical installation of most bulk handling systems, including but not limited to:
- Troughed Belt Conveyors.
- Radial Conveyors.
- Screw Conveyors.
- Flighted Chain Scraper Conveyors.
- Weigh Conveyors & Weigh Hoppers.
- Bunker and Bunker House.
- Fixed Hoppers.
- Reverse Jet Filters.
- Vibrating Screens.
- Vibratory Conveyors and Feeders.
- Elevators (Belt Bucket and Chain Bucket).
- Concrete and Tarmac Batching Plant Equipment.
- Cement Product Batching Plants.
- Cement Product Application Units.
- Support Steel Work, Mezzanines and Platforms (Design, Supply, Fabrication and Installation).
- Portal Frame Buildings.
- Dust Extraction Equipment and Ductwork.
- Pneumatic Controls and Pipework.
Oldham Engineering Installations understand the health and safety risks that can be involved when working within the bulk handling industry. We try to help reduce site worries by offering support such as; full method statements, risk assessments and lifting plans for all operations on site. Our Operations Director is NEBOSH qualified and all our engineers are led and supported on site by IOSH trained Foremen / Site Supervisors.